Minibus Insurance

If you are involved with a church, charity or scout group which owns a minibus, we are able to provide competitive quotations for these vehicles on a Comprehensive or Third Party Fire and Theft basis. These quotations can either restricted to named drivers to save premium or allow driving by anyone over 21, 25 or 30 who holds the appropriate licence*

Our policies cover damage to the vehicle and liability to all passengers in the minibus. There is also the option to add full UK breakdown assistance at a small additional cost.

*Full UK licences issued before 1997 included D1 entitlement to drive a minibus. Those issued after that date do not have this entitlement but a driver aged 21 or over who has held a full UK licence for at least two years can normally drive a minibus in the UK under their category B car licence, provided they are driving on a voluntary basis for a charitable organisation. Please refer to the DVLA website for further details of the licensing requirements: